Class B & Class C Cabinets
This range of SCEC endorsed cabinets has been developed with the usual innovative design that customers have come to expect from MFB Products.
The Class B and Class C Cabinets are constructed using state of the art techniques made possible by MFB’s commitment to utilising the latest manufacturing machinery and techniques.
MFB’s Class B and Class C Cabinets are endorsed by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee for the protection of classified material. In accordance with the specifications, Class C 19” Rack Security Container – Rev C, May 2003.
This includes the endorsed BiLock system for Class C and the combination lock system for Class B Cabinets.
The frame is a fully welded construction using Galvaneal steel with a durable powder coat finish.
Every cabinet comes standard with adjustable mounting angles front and rear, vents providing maximum air flow in the top and bottom. Cable entry points, and provisions for optional fans in the doors and top/bottom frames.
Cabinets bayed together do not need adjoining side panels. Cabinets bayed together via SCEC endorsed baying up kits.
- Doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by SCEC endorsed locking systems for both Class C and Class B configurations.
- Individually serialized name plate.
- Fully adjustable mounting angles front and rear finished in powder coat black.
- Integrated plinth
- Cable entry points on the top and bottom provide secure access.
- Removable side panels secured from within the cabinet.
- Levelling Feet
- Designed to be bayed together with other Class B and Class C Cabinets.
- Powder Coat Finish with a choice of colours.
Heights : 18, 27, 39 and 45 (RU)
Widths : 640 and 840 (mm)
Depths : 900, 1000 and 1200 (mm)
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.