Type A 19″ & 650 Rack Cabinets
This Australian Design Award winning cabinet is both aesthetically pleasing and versatile, being well suited to office, computer room, and similar environments, where access to the housed equipment may have to be controlled. It comes with an impressive range of equally well conceived accessories and can readily be bayed up when multiple cabinets are demanded.
The 650 cabinet is identical except for the width. This cabinet will accept equipment up to 650mm wide. Its overall width is 725mm plus 20mm for each side panel. It may also be readily bayed up with the 19″ cabinet to present a continuity of style.
- Adjustable equipment mounting angles at front and rear of cabinet ensure adequate space between the front of equipment and front door, and also looming space at rear of cabinet. These mounting angles are punched to conform to IEC 60297 practice.
- Removable bottom trims at front and rear allow cable access when through floor entry is not available. These trims can also be replaced with grille trims, which can be used in conjunction with a plinth fan unit. (Refer to Accessories section).
- Cabinets are provided with fastening down holes in the frame base.
- Whilst the racks can be supplied in kit form, completely assembled ready to use is standard.
- Flush doors at front and rear are mounted on lift-off type hinges. The doors have a full 180 degree swing and are fitted with central key locks or magnetic catches.
- Tinted glazed doors may be specified (option of glass or acrylic).
- Metal doors can be plain or fully vented.
- Doors are left-hand hinged unless requested otherwise.
- Levelling feet can be fitted inside the rack‑base when the floor condition demands them.
- Castors only add 20mm to the overall height of the rack on the 19” version.
- Levelling feet and brakes can be specified for use with these rails, however the brakes must be activated from within the rack.
Heights : 12 to 45 (RU)
Depths : 545, 675 & 855 (mm)
Widths : 605 & 765 (mm)
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.