This channel rack is ideal for the situation that demands ready all round access to the equipment and security is not an issue.
Sizes range from 27RU up to 45RU in both 19”, 23” formats.
The channel is 100mm in width. Both the front and rear flanges are punched to IEC standard for M6 cage nuts. These racks are constructed in steel and are finished in Black powder coat.
Racks can also be configured to the ETSI format.
The rack is available in four formats:
- Flush base, for use when the rack is mounted within a structure eg. In a cupboard.
- Fixed base, the frame needs to be secured to a floor. The base projects 150mm front and rear, giving a footprint of 400mm
- Free standing, the front frame still projects 150mm but the rear frame is extended to 350mm giving a footprint of 600mm. Some care in configuring tall racks, avoid positioning heavy items of equipment at the top.
- Castor mounted, the same footprint as the free standing rack, 600mm.
Brakes are fitted to the front castors as standard.
- Accomodates all standard accessories.
- Provisions in base frame for Power Outlet.
- Provisions in base and top for fixing into position.
- Can be bayed together.
- Optional Accessory Mounting Kit for Cable Trays, Power Boards, etc.
- Castor Rail Kit with Brakes as standard. (Available only with the 600mm deep base option)
- Cable management kit. These racks have been designed to accommodate the cable management kit, for use with angled patch panels.
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.