S280 Industrial Cabinet
This range of cabinets (rated to IP55) have been developed for industrial and outdoor applications. They are ideally suited to process control applications and can be fabricated in stainless steel.
- Doors are hung on multiple hinges and secured in the closed position by a multipoint locking system, activated by semi-flush fitting, “lift & swing” key lockable handle. The entire hinge and locking system is located outside the gasketted cabinet front, ie these lock rods do not encroach into the working area of the cabinet. Further, as this complete hinge/lock system is symmetrical, rehanging a left hand door to right hand can be accomplished “on site” with the aid of just a screwdriver. The 6RU and 12RU cabinets have a single point lock and provision to reverse hang the door.
- Rack Mounting Angles are finished in black powder coat. Four are supplied as standard and are fully adjustable within the cabinet conforming to IEC 60297 practice.
- Cable Access to the cabinet is provided at the base where there are two 50 x 200mm cable entries fitted with protective gland plates. Alternative requirements should be discussed at the time of ordering.
- Lifting Eye Bolt provisions are made on all cabinets. Eye Bolt kits are ordered separately. Load capicity of 600kg can be achieved, but spreader bars must be used to meet this rating.
- Removable sides are fitted with security screws providing added protection within public areas, the cabinet also comes with a tool for panel removal if required.
- Glazed or metal doors can be specified.
- Gear Trays can be fitted, either full height or partial.
- Plinth is 90mm high and incorporates leveling feet and bolt down brackets.
- Weather Hoods are available for cabinets used Outdoors for additional protection.
- Venting can be provided through the addition of louvring on the side panels, however the cabinet will no longer meet IP55 specification.
- Fan units will consist of a housing box that is fixed inside the cabinet behind the louvering. Intake louvres are also required.
- Vermin Protector screens can be used in conjunction with louvres to eliminate the entry of small insects.
- All removable side panels are supplied with a security fittings and removal tool.
- Acrylic doors available on request.
APO Grey Ripple
Gypsy Beige Ripple
IBM Blue Ripple
Charcoal Grey Ripple
Light Grey Ripple
Sable Black TX
The colour samples above are our standard range. As colour printing can only give a representative indication we suggest customers request spray out samples to guarantee exact colour match. These will also give accurate gloss and texture levels. (Semi gloss texture finish is always recommended and supplied unless requested otherwise).
Any other colour may be specified, however additional cost and or lead time will result. For accurate colour identification refer to Australian Standards AS 2700S-1985 or Pantone standards. Gloss level and texture should also be specified.